A FEW days left…Until the clock strikes midnight, and the winner will be announced…
Recently we had tea with Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter!
Alice taught us all about our manners. It is the ladies who serve the tea. We are to take small bites of our cookies and chew with our mouths close. When we drink our tea (water down apple juice), we should put our pinky finger up in the air!
The Mad Hatter had us play silly games, like grabbing a partner and dancing in lots of circles. I love games! The reason for the special tea party, was to celebrate our “Unbirthdays!”, and the white rabbit never did make it on time!
Isn’t it exciting that we all have 364 Unbirthdays!!
Well, Let’s CeLebRaTe!!
Here is your chance to win a unbirthday gift from me to you!
This is a gift from me to you…but it is for a child. So, feel free to give it to the one you love: your child, a grandchild, a relative, or a friend!
I am offering a NEW PRODUCT, that I am introducing….an enchanted candy apple buckle my pretty! …hackle..hackle.. OR… Now, perhaps, you rather have the pirate skull buckle for the adventurous boy, that can join Captain Hook and try to fight off Peter Pan!
Your choice of buckle, that comes with a black leather snap belt with a choice of three sizes: XS size 12 months-4T, Medium: 4T-8 years, or Large: 8- xs adult. It’s a snap belt, so it can be interchanged with other buckles.
Canadian designed by a mom who saw a need to keep those pants up during the transistion time of toilet training. These durable vegetable tanned leather belts and adorable buckles are especially created for the fashionally independent child!
SO here are the rules!
1. All fairy tale creatures, and even the queen of hearts (as I don’t dare lose my head!), can participate, and pick up is not necessary, as I can rely on flying monkey’s, if I have too (no matter where you live!)
2. Leave positive comments on my blog or send me an email through by official website: www.precioussadies.com of why you would like to win, state your favorite fairy tale and the reason, will earn you 1 entry!
3. If you want to grab some pixie dust, think good thoughts, and promote me on your page! (this will earn you a total of 5 extra entries!)
4. If your friends come by, and does as #2 and also states they came by way of you… then this will reward you an extra entry from your friend. Then the friend can start collecting their own friends and earn additional entries for themselves.
5. Contest is also open to anyone that comes to local craft fairs, check my calendar on my official website. The contest close date is Saturday June 6 midnight, when the clock strikes 12!