1. I think I have enough beads, but you can’t ever underestimate the shape or the colour of gemstones! I sometimes think of a specific design, and if I’m desperate and need it that day, then I’m finding myself driving downtown to a gemstone shop to buy more!
2. Researching! Can’t stop, and new ideas continue to inspire me! Children Bracelets, Weddings Jewelry, Earrings, Typewriter Bracelets, Bottlecap Necklaces, then… Semi Precious Stones, Bookmarks, Ornaments, Flower Clips and Headbands, Silver Smithing, Rings, Argentium Silver, Karen Hill Tribe Silver, Tea Infusers, and Belt Buckles!
3. I think I have all the right tools, but then I discover more!
4. Arthithis, I get it in my knuckles, especially in the Fall, when I’m feel like I’m on a assembly line, as I’m prepping for my fall craft shows.
5. Really, I do try to be organized!! Hopefully, all those that love me understand, that when my work area is messy, it’s because I’m creating!!! It may be messy to them, but I know where everything is! I even bought a label maker, containers galore, but somehow I still have a pile of beads that don’t have their own home, but do manage to find their own niche on the floor, in the carpet, and in a “too lazy to put away” container.
6. I think I have enough ribbon for my hair accessories, and when I’m done with a roll, I have a sigh of relief, and then I’m out to find more!!
7. Getting excited to see the Fedex Truck, UPS, and checking my mailbox to see if my orders have come in. Here is a funny story about me! The first day of school this year, I was walking the dog and kids home from school, the fedex truck came around the corner. The kids announced that they were going to run home, that was fine with me, as that truck might be for me! Well, unfortunately the dog jerked, and I lost my balance, and fell flat down on my face! Scrapped up hands, bleeding nose, goose egg chin, it’s been a month, and I can still feel the bump on my chin. I’m glad that my teeth didn’t get knocked out! I know my belt buckles, are extremely strong, as only a few beads fell out on impact of the cement, with me, stretching my hand out, seeing 2 beads bouncing off, and saying…”My beads!”. Turned out the Fedex man wasn’t for me, afterall!
8. Spending a lot of time on the computer, entering how much each bead is, how the design was created, how much it cost in supplies, and how much it will sell for. Also, entering how much money I have spend on supplies…and talking to a good friend of mine, with our business ideas. Her site is http://cozycreationsinpirations.blogspot.com with her website coming soon www.cozycreationsinpirations.com
9. Staying up way too late creating.
10. Looking at other jewelry or random objects, only to think how can I make it different , better, or use it in my displays.